Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer Whites...

Is it steamy hot where you are too? Don't these tall glass containers make you think of lemonade...Yum It would be nice to throw on this Victoria Bruno drapy dress wouldn't it? It would not be nice in my opinion to throw on these thigh high white boots. White flowers are always summery and cool looking...
Even if they're faux, they still look cool and you don't have to get up to water them :)
Who wants to get in the kitchen and make bread, even if it is at Paul's boulangerie..?
Who wants to order in from Galeries Lafayette Gourmet? I do!
Who else is eating lots of cool yogurt these days? I make a smoothie every morning with banana, apple, blueberries and blackberries YUM!
On the other hand a pile of whipped cream even if it is at Angelinas does not turn me on.
I wish this cluster of meringues was vanilla gelato.
White chocolate in this heat? NO WAY!!!
I would love to steal the red berries off this snowy white gateaux...

BONJOUR BLANCS!

10 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog -- it brings back marvelous memories of my recent trip to Paris! And your photography is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is miserably hot & humid here in RI.
    Gelato would be perfect right now!
    Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:14 PM

    I can't get enough of big glass containers at the moment, those top ones are wonderful, they remind me of old fashioned chemists, or big chunky glasses filled with sweets-heaven!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was stifling hot today and soooo muggy! I could take one of those lemonades, s'il vous plait. And I'll put a few of those berries in it for good luck. Oui.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I'll take the meringues with a few of those berries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this entry! Cool whites of summer. Your collection of photos is amazing and the way you group them, divine! I start each day with your Paris Breakfast blog and since reading I have purchased a few things tres Francais! including today's purchase black suede ballerines. I have worn them around the house with my summer shorts. Southern California has had a perfect mild summer day. No sweat here today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely summery post, wish I was in Paris at this time of the month...sun bathing! and snacking on a blanc macaron peut-etre...with vanilla coconut flavour...or jasmine...ohhh im drooling over your gateaux pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. White is my favourite colour and considering how boiling it is in my neck of the woods all this white and talk of gelato has a wonderful cooling effect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello ParisBreakfast,

    I would lik to order your painting for my new house. Could you please contact with me. I like to describe and discuss the main object with you.

    PS: AND i LIKE ONE PAINTING FROM YOUR OTHER WEBSIDE WITH `BOUNJOUR` dog and blue building. Can we discuss about that. Thank you.
    Best.

    Thank you
    Kind Regards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello ParisBreakfast,

    I would lik to order your painting for my new house. Could you please contact with me. I like to describe and discuss the main object with you.

    PS: AND i LIKE ONE PAINTING FROM YOUR OTHER WEBSIDE WITH `BOUNJOUR` dog and blue building. Can we discuss about that. Thank you.
    Best.

    Thank you
    Kind Regards

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you